Saturday 29 April 2017

Colour Block Nails

Cuccio Pro Dipping Powder

Hey all! Hope you are well, and like me looking forward to the Bank Holiday weekend. A few days ago I was playing with the dipping powders from Cuccio. Then I had an idea to see if I could create a colour block using tape. These 2 colours are from the Starter Kit.
A bit tricky to do, but the finished look is super striking and so pretty. And yes you can do a colour blocked look on natural nails with tape. Here are my photos and I've done a video tutorial at the end of this post.



These dipping powders are great for a long wear mani with a super smooth finish. Also great for any nail length or extended with a tip.
Have you tried dipping powders, or would you like to try them?
I'd love the know, have a great weekend and as always stay safe and much love...

8 comments:

  1. Love your Mani! Dip nails are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and sparkly! I've never tried dipping powders.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to try a powder at some point. Looks like I'd enjoy it entirely too much lol

    ReplyDelete