Monday 24 April 2017

Born Pretty Store

Holo Nail Foil

Oh my! There really isn't enough time in the day for everythingI need to get some.
Happy Monday all :)
To start this week I have my next review for Born Pretty Store. I haven't used nail foil in ages and these really caught my eye, super pretty and so sparkly with an addes holo rainbow.

You get 16 strips of Sparkly foil each with a different pattern, well worth buying for this great choice of foils.
For my first man I used a floral pattern. I applied a silver holo base Polish, then foil glue. Once dried this foil stuck and applied so well and look fab...till I applied what I thought was a water based top coat.

Check out my video..

So when I tried the next foil, I used the same application but once I'd applied the foil, I painted the foil glue again then top coated. This worked better and could see a slight rainbow, but sadly no sun!!

Below is my discount code for these foils or anything else you like from Born Pretty Store
And you can keep up to date with them on
FacebookInstagram and Twitter.
Stay safe and much love....

16 comments:

  1. I've actually never used foils. Seems like so much work Haha but the effect is cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do some great things with the foil. I don't have the patience to work with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the effect nail foil gives the nails x

      Delete
  3. You are so good with these! I tried foils once... it wasn't at all like I had hoped.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your foil manis are always amazing! I have never tried using one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You, you should they are super easy to get a fun mani x

      Delete
  5. I used foils once, that was enough for me. I admire your patience!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with their holo foil - it is so versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness I love those foils!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous mani's. I've never used foils but I love how these turned out.

    ReplyDelete