Wednesday 21 September 2016

VB Line Gel Polishes

Pastel Neon Glitters

Welcome to you all, and I have some very pretty and delicate gel polishes to show you all from VB Line. These pastel colours are packed with different size, shape and coloured neon glitters.
1295 Light Purple Neon Glitter.
 1292 Light Blue Neon Glitter
1291 Light Yellow Neon Glitter
 1293 Light Green Neon Glitter
1294 Light Orange Neon Glitter
1298 Light Grey Neon Glitter

All swatched with 2 coats and top coat, curing in between each coat, the finish is completely smooth and lovely and glossy. These remind me of icing and sprinkles! Such pretty pastel colours that would be perfect for Spring and Easter. I'll have the next 6 neon glitters to show you tomorrow.
You can find these gels on VBLine.co.uk or
VBLine.com and don't forget to use my discount code below to get 25% off your order on either website.
Till next time stay safe and much love....

16 comments:

  1. I really want to like these, but glitter is hard enough to get off as is...let alone putting it in gel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are pretty, but I do have mixed feelings about them x

      Delete
  2. Im not a gel fan, but I love the look of these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful swatches. I love these glittery pastels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your swatches and love the concept and how the polishes look. But I would probably cry if I had to remove them. Regardless, you did beautiful work with these. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, a peel off base makes life so much easier :)

      Delete
  5. I agree, these would be perfect for an Easter mani! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet, I love the grey neon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a crelly and neon fan, so the concept of these is right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete