Tuesday 20 September 2016

Nicole Diary Stamping

Square Stamping Plate 

I'm slowly coming to the end of my smaller reviews, with this post being my last Square Stamping Plate ND109. This plate is full of some very delicate and elegant images, that can be used in many ways.
I have done 2 mani's that look completely different, yet both stunning. First up over a white base I stamped with a dark blue to create a Chinese inspired look. So crisp and clean.


For my 2nd mani, I painted my nails with a cream polish. Stamped different parts of the plate with a Brown polish, then coloured in with pastel colours. Applied the decals to my nails and cleaned up the excess. I decided to have a matte base for this mani, and I absolutely love it!
This plate I admit I wasn't too sure of, but so glad I have it in my collection. I know the season is changing, but this plate would be perfect for Spring. 
You can find Nicole Diary on Aliexpress 
and Amazon.com, also on Instagram.
Stay safe and much love...

17 comments:

  1. That second mani looks like a great pattern for a baby's nursery! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous manicures. This is a beautiful looking plate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that plate!! Your manis are lovely as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both beautiful, but I love the soft femininity of the second so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodness this is so pretty! That second one is so delicate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i really love the designs on that stamping plate and I love the nail art you made with it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have this plate on the way and now I'm so excited to use it. I love both manis.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, how is everything you do so perfect?? I love the second mani SO much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm in love with the reverse stamping. So adorable.

    ReplyDelete