Saturday 27 August 2016

Vivien Kondor Review

Bon Bon Scented Collection 

I can't believe how fast I'm getting through these polish collections from Vivien Kondor. But they are all great quality, super finishes and colours. Nice drying time and gorgeous finishes. The next 9 I have swatched are the Bon Bon Scented Collection. 8 very pretty shimmer glitter colours and a matte top coat. I'm not normally one for scented polishes as they give me a headache, however these ones from Vivien Kondor have the right amount of scent and not in your face over powering.
Lemon swatched with 2 coats and a glossy topcoat. You can make out the scent once the polish dries. These did have a quick-ish drying time. The scent is so lemony fresh! 
Orange again swatched with 2 coats and a very pretty shade. I guess the matte top coat comes in this collection as they do dry to a matted finish. A subtle citrus scent.
Orange with the Matte Topcoat.
Strawberry. A super red and not too sweet a scent. Swatched with 2 coats and no topcoat, so you can see the true finish of these polishes.
Wild Berries is a gorgeous deep wine shade and super vampy. Not a over powerful sweet scent.
Blue Berry is purply blue, but still stunning. A subtle berry scent.
Anise is a very lovely colour, and the scent reminded me of a herb garden.
Mint is a lime green that has a fresh scent.
Liquorice is a dark grey black and I was expecting my nails to smell like liquorice allsorts lol. I'm not sure I'd say it has true liquorice scent, but still nice smelling and subtle.
Vivien Kondor got these Bon Bon Scented Collection polishes perfectly right. I like the finish without a topcoat, which is slightly textured. The matte top coat is a good addition to anyone's polish collection, and even with a glossy topcoat the finish and sparkle on these is beautiful. So if you like a subtle scented polish then you'll love these.
FacebookInstagram and Twitter are all the places you can find Vivien Kondor.
If you love purple polishes, be sure to visit soon to see the Glowing Lavender Collection.
Thank you so much for stopping by, and till next time stay safe and much love...

14 comments:

  1. Wild Berries is a stunning shade

    ReplyDelete
  2. The polishes sound like they have cool scents, but I do prefer more opaque colors. Gorgeous swatches

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are pretty and it's awesome that they're scented! I bet id love the lemon scent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, those reds! I love the colors and think I would like the scents as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cool concept, I love the textured red!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes scents aside, these are gorgeous polishes x

      Delete