Tuesday 30 August 2016

Nicole Diary

Stamping Plate

Hi guys I'm so glad to be back with another stamping plate review for Nicole Diary. I have another round plate that has some fun images. ND020 is great for a more unusal stamped mani.

The single images would look great for a chalkboard mani, but for my review I have stamped the barcode, chains and zip.



Simple monochrome for the barcode, and you can see how well this plate stamped. The zip I stamped on silver over a denim blue polish, and it's a nice size to multi stamp as I did. The chains were stamped gold over a black leather look polish, simple yet still striking. Totally love this plate, and you can find Nicole Diary on Amazon.com 
or Aliexpress
Have you tried any plates from Nicole Diary? 
Stay safe and much love..

18 comments:

  1. Great plate. I love the zipper mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the barcode so much...it's so different.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was tempted to see if it would scan when I was shopping lol x

      Delete
  3. Such cool images! I definitely need to pick this up, for the zipper image.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I'm glad I have a good zipper image as I love this look on nails x

      Delete
  4. I kind of like the barcode image! I wasn't sure I would, but it's cute with your nail art!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome stamping! I have some Nicole Diary plates on the way to me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool, I love the barcode!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't tried any of these stamping plates. That barcode is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really dig the barcode stamp. That's so cool!

    ReplyDelete