Monday 4 April 2016

Graffiti Gel Nails

Inspired by Naiouk


Hi guys how was your weekend?  Mine was a busy family one. Then I spent my evening watch youtube videos. I was watching a few on Naiouk's channel, and came across one called a Graffiti look done with coloured gel polishes. 
I already had a white gel base on my nails, so I was ready today to try this look. 
With a thin striping brush I painted the colours on my nails in random stripes. To get a clearer understanding of how to do this, watch Naiouk's video.
So here is my finished graffiti look..




I was unsure until I added the thin black detailing, but now I really love this look. What do you think?
Stay safe and much love....


24 comments:

  1. Never seen anything like it, looks cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, you are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So unique! I love how you aren't afraid to try super different manis and always make them work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for a lovely comment :)

      Delete
  4. I think adding the black detail was the perfect touch! It's really unique looking, you did a beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so much fun and so unlike anything I've seen before! I like it!

    ReplyDelete