Friday 22 April 2016

Charlies Nail Art Review

3D Spotty Bows 


Today's review for Charlies Nail Art is another 3D bow nail art. These bows are on a special price of 75p for 10 in 5 different colours with complimentary polka dots. 
The flat back on these bows makes the application easy, and they stuck firmly with just topcoat. Nail glue would give you a more stronger hold. I did a 3D gel dot mani to go with these 3D Bows, and tried 3 different coloured ones, each looks so pretty.


Don't forget to use my 10 % discount code, click the picture below to go the Charlies Nail Art Website.
And find or follow them on:
Thank you for stopping by :)
Stay safe and much love.....

12 comments:

  1. I love bows on a mani, I should really use them more often. These all look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could use 3D bows! Stupid tiny nails :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww don't say that, your nails are lovely ♡

      Delete
  3. So cute! I think I like the second one most. I wish bows were more practical to wear because I love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I agree if they were smaller they would be more practical x

      Delete
  4. I love all your manis where you use bows. They are fun!

    ReplyDelete