Monday 25 January 2016

Moyou Nails Square Plate Review

Square Stamping Plate 408


Hello again, hope your weekend was a good one. Mine was a quiet one, which I was glad of as I'm not feeling to great waiting for news of my Dad's funeral. But I'm keeping myself busy with reviews. 
So today for Moyou Nails I have the next plate to show you all from the Square Plates. 408 has some super cute single images, that stamp perfectly. 






How sweet do they look! Perfect for a Summer mani, a party and much more. I have only done 2 mani's this time as I used a few images to create them.
First up I made a Summer inspired look stamped with various Moyou polishes.



After making the Pineapple decals, I wanted to use the cute animal images. So after painting them I applied one animal to each nail. The finished look is amazing,  I love this mani so much. But spoilt my thumb nail being too heavy handed!



How sweet is that snowman!  This plate is one of my favourites from this collection. 


Use my discount code below to get 20 % off any order using the code traceysp at the checkout. 

Remember you can find Moyou Nails on FacebookInstagram and Twitter
Thanks so much for stopping by. 
Stay safe and much love...

9 comments:

  1. I'm sorry for your loss. This plate is a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many cute images on this one. I love the theme mani you created!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and the family. I'm glad you have blogging to help distract you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear about your dad. I hope reviews are able to keep your mind busy. All of these manis are great! You have an amazing eye for what to use together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ever so much for a lovely comment ♡

      Delete
  5. I'm so sorry for your loss!

    ReplyDelete