Wednesday 11 November 2015

Vivien Kondor Review

Polishes and Remover 


Hey all, I have a beautiful post for you all today from Vivien Kondor. I was contacted by Lisa asking me if I would like to review some polishes for them. Of course I said yes as I have the Neon Collection from Vivien Kondor and they are gorgeous polishes and colours. You can read that post here.
Today's review is on 3 polishes from the Bon Bon Collection. These polishes are scented ones all with fruity names and smells. I also have a Nail polish remover to try out aswell.




First up is Strawberry. A vivid bright almost orangey red with silver glitters.


I wasn't aware this is a textured polish, but saying that the texture is soft to the touch. Such a beautiful bright colour. The scent isn't too over powering, as some for me can be too sickly. These polishes however are just right, with just a hint of Strawberry. Shown here with 2 coats and no topcoat and dried semi matte.


Then I top coated just to see what it looks liked with a glossy finish.


The removal of this using the Vivien Kondor Polish Remover was ok. This remover also seemed to be scented, but not a smell I could recognise. It did however seem to make my fingers and cuticles feel soft and moisturized.
Wild Berries is a very deep ruby red colour again with silver under toned glitter. A soft textured semi matte finish and a super gorgeous colour. The Wild Berry scent was noticeable and such a nice smell, again not too sickly. Swatched here with 2 coats and no topcoat. 

With topcoat.

Lastly we have Blueberry. Such a stunning bluey purple colour, with under toned silver glitter. The scent from this is gorgeous as is the finish. 2 coats and no topcoat.


With topcoat.

These 3 polishes from the Bon Bon Collection are amazing. Easy application and drying time is pretty fast. Soft textured finish and just the right amount of scent. The remover was nice and didn't leave my nails feeling dry and brittle. 
You can find and follow Vivien Kondor on FacebookInstagramTwitter and Google+.
Thank you for stopping by and until next time stay safe and much love...

29 comments:

  1. All are pretty, I loved berry colour most

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are lovely ! Beautiful swatches !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wild Berries is gorgeous, I enjoy scented polish when it's not too over powering!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Tracey, I am so pleased you love our collection as much as we do. just to let you know these are all Vegan Friendly too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, they are lovely polishes in every way :)

      Delete
  5. Blueberry is pretty! I actually like the textured orange as well

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore all three of these!! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blueberry is my fave, but they are all pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They look so pretty! I like soft textures like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) they are beautiful polishes x

      Delete
  9. These are all quite pretty, but I think I do prefer them with topcoat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could make up my mind what way I liked best. With or without topcoat x

      Delete
  10. All of these are pretty! Great swatches.

    ReplyDelete