Saturday 1 August 2015

Nail Fairies Left Me...

Saturday Nails


So here we are at the start of a new month, and I had an idea for my nails as it's a Saturday that I do both hands. But when I started I knew the nail fairies had left me as everything I was doing went wrong!  First up I had a one coat of white on my nails, and painted 2 coats of MUA Lush Lilac over it. I don't know if it was just me, but it looked patchy so I added a holo topcoat and it looked better.



I stamped a trellis from a Cheeky plate using Pretty Black Polish, and messed up my pinky, took it off and painted again while stamping my other nails. Finally I applied some red and pink rose water decals. Looking better, but then my topcoat just had to smudge the design on one nail! Ok I confess it was me being too heavy handed!!



Looks pretty, considering things were not going well. Off for a cuppa and chocolate biscuit now lol.
Stay safe and much love this weekend.

23 comments:

  1. It's so annoying when everything goes wrong! I like the final look though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate when I'm too heavy handed top costing a stamped mani. Yours is still lovely! Your ideas are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been there with those manis where nothing goes right - this turned out being really beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are divine!!! Absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why haven't I tried combine stamping and waterdecals? It looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, so many ways to create pretty nails x

      Delete
  6. In spite of the trouble, these turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, really don't like days like that x

      Delete
  7. Despite the set backs, it looks lovely in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hate it when it seems like everything is going wrong! Your nails came out fabulously in the end though! Such a pretty look!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore this. It's so fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so elegant and gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well the outcome is stunning as always, even if the application was frustrating :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry you had such a hard time but these turned out beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, really don't want another day like that x

      Delete