Tuesday 25 August 2015

Moyou Nails Review

Polish and Plates


Hello all. Today I have another review from Moyou Nails. I'll get straight into it as I have many photos for this review.I was kindly sent 2 polishes and 2 plates and have done the review on all items, and the link so you can find them.


You can see all Moyou Nails Stamping polish here, or if you just like these colours, Red and Gold. The plates are super pretty.

 Plate 121.

 Plate 123.

As you can see they stamp perfectly. Here I used Moyou Nails Stamper and scraper and black polish.



The red and gold polish also stamps really nicely, and these polishes can also be used as normal polish. 



Both beautiful, quick drying and nice to apply. Shown here with 2 coats and no topcoat. 
So onto the nails I did with both plates, the red, gold and black polish.







Plate 121 has some very pretty smaller designs. I love the tree on plate 123 and will so be using the for Autumn and winter mani's. My nails were just a bit too long for the full nail designs, but this was easy rectified by double stamping the nails that needed it. But I love how each manicure looks.
Overall both plates and polish are amazing quality, and you can follow Moyou Nails on FacebookInstagram and Twitter to keep up to date with them.
I'm off for a well earned cuppa lol, so till next time stay safe and much love...

17 comments:

  1. I love that they can be used equally well for stamping and regular manis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the gold / black mani you did !

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post!! i have 121 and looove it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty manis. I love the red & gold together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So versatile and beautiful together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That second stamped mani screams Chinese new year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great swatches and review! I love the duality of the polishes and I'm always impress by Mouou's plates!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the manis! I think it's neat that these can be used as stamping and regular polish. I couldn't even tell that you needed to double stamp!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for such a lovely comment :)

      Delete