Saturday 22 August 2015

Freehand Floral Nails

MUA Polishes 


Hey all, as I have recently been doing lots of reviews I thought it was time I did a mani for me. My gorgeous 6 month old granddaughter has this beautiful hat that when I saw her wearing it, I had to take a pic for a inspired by nail art.


Now I haven't any freehand flowers in a while, but I really like this floral pattern. So sorted out my polishes all from MUA.


All Nude, White Wash, Ocean Blue, Bold Blue, Bright Pink, Posy, Leapfrog and Pistachio Ice cream. I painted my nails with 2 coats of All Nude as a base colour.


With a thin nail art brush, I slowly painted the flowers on my nails with the darker polishes first, and using the lighter shades and white polish to add detail.
Top coated when dry. I'm somewhat happy with how they look, but know I can do better. What do you think?



I must push myself to try more freehand, especially one stroke.
Stay safe and much love....

11 comments: