Friday 14 August 2015

Charlies Nail Art Review

XF Series Water Decals 


Hello again friends, another review for you today from Charlies Nail Art. I decided to use these very pretty water decals as I have slightly shorter nails. These decals are from the XF range, full nail decal wraps. They come in a lovely range of floral design for 89p. I was sent these gorgeous white lily flowers.



As you can see they are joined together. I carefully cut them into individual nail sizes.

You apply the same as normal decals. Hold in water for about 20 seconds, carefully slide the decal from the backing and lay on your nail. My nails were painted white, but these decals completely cover your nails. I used some tissue to blot the excess water and waited a while for the decal to dry before clean up.


I gently filed the excess and the rest dissolved with my clean up brush and acetone. This is before topcoat.


This is with topcoat to protect the decal and stop any lifting.



I really love these. Easy enough to apply, the floral design is so pretty, and a great way for a quick mani.
Charlies Nail Art sells some really beautiful nail accessories, great customer service and fast delivery, they even ship worldwide. Here's my 10% discount code BNM10 for you to use at the checkout.

You can follow them on FacebookInstagram and Twitter.
Until my next review,  stay safe and much love...

19 comments:

  1. Those deals are beautiful, I always have problems with removing the excess when I use full nail decals, your cuticles looks so clean.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too sometimes struggle with removing the excess, I've seen some topcoat first and it just pulls away, but this didn't work for me. Thank you :)

      Delete
  2. I love these! Removing excess with a clean up brush and acetone works for me too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you, something different in decals :)

      Delete
  4. These turned out beautiful! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was wondering how to adapt to the nail lenght. That's perfect if you can fit with clean up brush !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not that tricky to clean up, but the end effect is worth it :)

      Delete
  6. I love your nail shape! I always find myself admiring them even before I notice what is on your nails! <3

    ReplyDelete