Friday 7 August 2015

Charlies Nail Art Review

3D Spotty Bows 


Well that's the first week of August over with!  Hello all and welcome to another review I have from Charlies Nail Art. Today I have coloured 3D spotty bows to show you. 



You can find these bows here, a pack of 10 cost's £1.00 and you get 2 of each in 5 different colours. I have a discount code BNM10,  use this at the checkout to get 10% off your order.
So I painted my nails to compliment the colour of each bow, and decorated my nails accordingly using the bow as an accent nail.






These bows are on the larger size for 3D art. But still look very pretty when paired with a matching colour. Not for every day wear, but great for any special occasions. I applied with a dot of clear polish and the base stuck well to my nail. The bows have a flat base and felt secure on my nail. A fun look for something different on your nails :)


FacebookInstagram and Twitter are the places you can keep up to date with Charlies Nail Art.
And till next time stay safe and much love...


24 comments:

  1. I love the different manis you did to go with the bows! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always do the cutest combos with these accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable! You really complemented them well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so cute!!! And each of your manis is so lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the manis that you did to match the bows!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, the only way I could think of showing the bows off :)

      Delete
  6. These are all so awesome!! I love how you did a mani for each!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You paired these so perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are really cute and you did so lovely manis with them

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cool looking! I don't think I could wear it for more than 15 minutes, but I love 3D nail art.

    ReplyDelete