Wednesday 15 July 2015

Camouflage Nail Art

We'll Meet Again 


Hello all, I'm so sorry I haven't been blogging just lately. Life chucked a few more things at me recently and it really threw me off of painting my nails. I even have some new neon polishes to swatch, but waiting on better weather. Anyway for today's nails I have done a Camouflage Freehand inspired by World War 2 as my youngest daughter is in her last few days of year 6, and their leavers production is a play called 'We'll Meet Again'. It's based on children who were evacuated during the war, and re united with their parents when the war ended. I'm so looking forward to watching it tonight, and wanted to do my nails for this occasion. I've seen many camouflage mani's around, this is how I did mine. 
I started with a 2 coated base of Accessorize in Ivory Lace and waited till it was completely dry.



Then with these polishes and a dotting tool I created the camouflage pattern.


First up the green from Beauty UK.


Then Mud Pie from MUA.


Next up the other green in the Hello Kitty shape bottle called Whatcha.


And lastly Pitch Black from MUA.


Top coated with Sally Hansen Insta-dri 30 second topcoat, it smooths all the colours and makes the mani look so much better.



I'm super happy with this, and really hope my daughter likes it too. I will try this again, but in different colours as it's so easy to do.
Stay safe and much love..

19 comments:

  1. I've never done this style i need to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the way you did it, Looks perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need that Hello Kitty polish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not normally my colour but I loved the bottle :)

      Delete
  4. That base color is wonderful! Never heard of that brand before, but I love a good nude.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is isn't it. The bottle I have is almost gone and I think it's not being made anymore :( been looking for a dupe with no luck x

      Delete
  5. Super cute! I always love your nail art. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love camo nails! So Awesome

    ReplyDelete