Saturday 28 February 2015

Jelly Doubled Stamped Nails

New Stamping Plate


So I have wanted to do a doubled stamped manicure for a while, and it took me ages to choose what image to stamp, as I have loads of new stamping plates. So why not choose one of those..



I am using the bottom right design for this double stamped nail art, and painted my nails with one coat of Barry M Gelly in Blood Orange, then added one coat of Sally Hansen Triple Shine in Jel-ous.





How awesome these polishes look together, so vibrant. I stamped with Moyou Nails White and used my Creative stamper.



Love this and in some respects I wish I had stopped and top coated this instead of double stamping. Before I stamped again though I applied another two coats of Jel-ous Red sheer polish, then stamped the same design with Pretty Gold Metallic polish.



Pretty Gold Metallic is a nice sheer-ish looking polish, and wasn't to bold looking. I was hoping the Triple Shine would have muted the white stamping more, but wasn't planning on adding anymore than 2 coats, as I have enough coats of polish on my nails as it is lol. It might grow on me as I really can't be bothered to take it off, well not just yest anyway!!
I'd really love to know what you think of this doubled stamped jelly nail art.
Have a great weekend and stay safe, much love...




26 comments:

  1. That's a nice design, good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a cute mani. I think it turned out beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it, double stamping really fascinates me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the red and white! Double Stamping terrifies me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, doubled stamping terrifies me too, not bad for a first attempt, I might try it again...

      Delete
  5. Cute mani! I love the double-stamping :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! I really like how you used the jelly polish over the white to mute it a bit. It looks great with the gold!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I will be trying this again with a jelly polish base, maybe the muted colour will work better x

      Delete
  7. Very cool look! I like the color combo. I plan to do some double stamping soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, can't wait to see what you come up with :)

      Delete
  8. I like it both ways! It is a great '60s looking stamping design.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that red! Your stamping came out great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cool!! I love playing with jellies ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, me too. Planning trying something else with them soon :)

      Delete
  11. Beautiful redsss. I liked it alone and with double stamping too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is beautiful isn't it. Thank you :)

      Delete