Saturday 24 January 2015

Beauty UK Polish

Pink and Black Nails 


Hey all, I'm trying to do as many manicures as I can before my granddaughter arrives :) there are still a few weeks yet, but early arrivals is common in our family, so who knows...
We did have a baby shower last weekend and I made the cake!! It was a good day :)
Hope you've all had a great week. .


But back to today's nails, which I've done using polishes from Beauty UK. I used the pink for the base colour, and painted this yesterday as I needed it to be completely dry so I could tape sections of my nails without ruining the polish.




This is 2 coats and no topcoat. A beauty polish to apply, nice size brush and dried quickly with a nice finish without a topcoat.  


The Ultra Gloss Topcoat is awesome!! The shine from this polish is just amazing, and also has a quick drying time. So to finish this off, I taped the base of each nail, leaving about just over half of the nail visible, and painted this part black, I removed the tape while the polish was still wet, to get a nice clean line. I painted just the black section with topcoat, so I wouldn't get and smears or smudges.


When this was dry I added white polka dots. I was going add white roses, but wanted to see what dots would look like, and I'm so happy with the finished look. What do you think?




The Beauty UK Nails are amazing polishes, and some can even be a one coater, with a quick drying time and glossy finish, and can be bought in Superdrug on online.
Till next time stay safe and much love..




No comments:

Post a Comment