Thursday 11 December 2014

12 Days of Christmas....Day 6

On the 5th Day of Christmas


My true love gave to me. Hello again, and yes you have most probably guessed the next challenge in the 12 Days of Christmas. It was to choose any line from the '12 Days of Christmas' song. And did this one keep me thinking what line to do! In the end I wimped out, but still wanted to do a manicure, and with all the different nail arts I'm doing at the mo, it was nice just to paint my nails. Plus with 2 nail arts for different challenges due today aswell, this polish also makes the perfect base for both.
So the line I chose was '5 Gold Rings', and have painted my nails with a beautiful gold polish, so I have '5 Gold Nails'






Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Golden I is such a pretty colour, and perfect for Christmas. I can't believe I haven't used this polish before! 
Well thats all for now my lovelies, till next time
Stay safe and much love..



8 comments:

  1. A simple color can definitely be stunning too. I think I've had this shade in my stash for awhile without using it, guess I know what color just made the top of must-use list lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like such a beautiful shade and so perfect for the festive season! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one stunning polish! Some times a gorgeous polish is nail art in itself!

    ReplyDelete