Wednesday 3 December 2014

12 Days of Christmas Day 2

Christmas Trees


Hello lovelies, and it's already day 2 of the 12 Days of Christmas challenge. For my Christmas Trees this year I have done something slightly different again, as I really don't think green suits my skin tone. Last year I did a Water Marbled Christmas Tree...


I had a go at some freehand, inspired by Robin Moses, and all I can say is she makes it look so much easier than it is to do! Here's my attempt for this challenge..


Now I wasn't happy with these and chose to do a favourite Christmas mani of mine.



Two coats of Beauty UK Metallic Blue. This polish is such a beautiful blue and so shimmery.



Catherine Arley Silver Holographic polish shade 676 is perfect as a holo topcoat.


Painted the tips with white for a snowy look.


Using these water decals and a dotting tool, I create a Winter's Scene..




I do love this look for Christmas Nails, and the penguin and bunny are so cute! Hope you like it too..
Stay safe and much love..




14 comments:

  1. I like both manicures, but I really love that first manicure you did! It is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Decals are the best and I totally love the background you used for this manicure, its very similar to the background I created for the snowman prompt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it is amazing how decals can make a mani come to life :)

      Delete
  3. Very cute! Where did you get the water decals?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your Robin Moses inspired trees came out rather nice! Love the decals too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think they're both really pretty, but I don't understand why you didn't love the first one! I adore it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I'm too self critical lol x

      Delete