Monday 24 November 2014

Miss Sporty Goodies

Miss Sporty Peel off Base, 

Holographic and Textured Polish.


Hello lovelies, hope you had a great weekend. I sure did, what a cracking last F1 race, and a well deserved winner!!
Back to nails now, and my review for Miss Sporty Polishes. I was sent their Peel off Base, the 4 Fantasy Holographic polishes and 2 3D Textured polishes.







 Holographic Effect - A dream come Blue (040)

 Holographic Effect - Whiting Dream (010)

 Holographic Effect - Electron Pink (030)

 Holographic Effect - Stealusion (020)

 3D Texture - Pink Boom (065)

 3D Texture - Rose Galaxy (064)


The Peel off base instructions say to apply generously and wait until the white base becomes transparent, the paint your nails with polish.
Please excuse my naked and patched nails, but I thought it would be good to see how this peel off base also worked if your nails were patched. So I painted  my nails and waited about 10 mins.


And you can see how it becomes clear as it dries.


My index and middle finger are both patched due to splits, but I can still see that the peel off base has dried.
Then I painted each nail with the Holographic Effect polish.




All very pretty colours and very sparkly when light hit them. The holographic effect comes from the glitter within the polish, and great coverage with two coats. The application was much easier than holo polishes, with no dragging or streaking. The drying time was quick too.
So these were painted yesterday, and I was very dubious that the peel off base would actually work, that I took a video to show you all too...




I was really surprised how well the peel off base worked. The polish came off so well and left hardly nothing on my nails. A bit of polish remover and totally clean nails!!

The 3D texture polish was also a nice application, and quick drying time. The lightest of the 2 pinks was more opaque with two coats, and the darker pink looked different on just the peel off base to the patched nail with the peel off base on. But both pretty colours, but if I had to pick I do like the baby pink one :) The darker of the two has a more glitter effect. A smooth textured feel and a very nice polish.
Again the removal with the peel off base was really easy and effective.




So if you hate removing glitter, shimmer, holographic or textured polish I would really really recommend you go get some of this Peel off Base polish. I give it 10 out of 10.

These polishes were sent to me to review, but you can buy them now from Superdrug

I have also done a video showing how I patch my nails, you can watch that here.

Thanks for stopping by, as always stay safe and much love...




No comments:

Post a Comment