Tuesday 7 October 2014

Red, White and Blue

Nails for Jules Bianchi



Hello all again. If you have been following me for a while, you would know I am a massive Formula 1 fan. I watch every practise, qualifying and race no matter what the time is. So with Sunday's Japanese F1 in Suzuka being soaked by heavy rain and the horrific accident that Frenchman Jules Bianchi had, I just had to do my nails in support of him, and hoping he makes a full recovery. I shout and scream at the tv screen, but wouldn't wish an accident like this for any driver. 
I have used Beauty UK new 'nails' quick dry, high gloss and long wear polish, and did an ombre of the French Flag.


Great Blue Beyond, White Out and Coral Burst. Painted two coats of White out first.


The using a make up sponge I made the blue, white and red ombre.



This is before topcoat, and just look how shiny the polish looks. 


Topcoat smooths out the polish and makes the ombre better. I hope you like these as much as I do, and I think its a nice tribute to Jules Bianchi. My thoughts are with him and his family at this time, and as I said before, I'm hoping he makes a full recovery. 

Stay safe and much love..



No comments:

Post a Comment