Tuesday 21 October 2014

Flutter Polish Review and Swatches

Flutter Nail Polish


Hello all, let me first apologise for not doing a post on Saturday. I woke up with a full on head cold and had no energy, even though I did paint my nails, that was an effort and I took it straight off! I'm still not 100% and needed cheering up so treated myself to a box set of nail polish from Superdrug at the bargain price of £4.50.



I have never heard of this polish before, so was very interested in how the formula, application and drying time was.


Pretty colours, though the green isn't a favourite, but this others overpowered my decision to buy them lol.
The application was nice, and looked good with just one coat, though I always do two. The silver was a disappointment as it left brush marks even when dry. Will be interesting to see how well this one stamps, and how they all water marble. A nice glossy finish with no topcoat, and drying time was pretty good. Five 10 ml bottles, and sadly they have no names. A nice size brush to paint all my nails, even my pinky!



Then I added a matte topcoat.


Overall I like these polishes, and for £4.50 for the 5 of them Im happy I bought them. When I try the stamping and water marbling I'll be sure to post about it. Hopefully I will feel up to doing my nails again soon, but for now stay safe and much love xx


No comments:

Post a Comment