Wednesday 16 July 2014

Holographic Lace

Layla and Lace!




Hey again, a quickish post following on from my own made water decals yesterday. I wanted to try some on my own nails and share with you all :)

As the sun will be with us for the next few days ( I'm hoping for longer!) it was the perfect time to use Layla Holographic in Mermaid Spell. How lush is this polish in the sun!!



I pre painted these decals with a thin layer of topcoat, then cut ready to use.



Used and applied like any water decal, some stuck quicker than others to my nails, and I'm so happy with how they look. What do you think? Before I applied a topcoat.



Even my cinderella hand!


Then after topcoat, just to hold the decals in place.


Hope you like this manicure as much as I do. You can also see when I said the white looking part of the decal becomes clear, although if printed on white decal paper then would stay white.
Well till next time, stay safe and much love..


No comments:

Post a Comment