Saturday 21 June 2014

Rainbow Shimmer

Lead Light Nails


Hello everyone :) I have been obsessed with freehand roses just recently, so wanted something different for today. After doing the polka dot and rose manicure I did this one. Painted my nails with one coat of Sally Hansen Golden I and free hand painted the roses with black acrylic paint.


Onto today's mani... I painted my nails with 2 coats of Beauty UK French Tip, and used Moyou Nails Black stamping polish to stamp the scribble image from Cheeky plate CH 16.




Then using all the 5 pastel shimmer polishes from Claire's Accessories I filled in each gap in the scribbles. It took a while but was well worth it!! These polishes are so nice to use, have a lovely glittery shimmer and dry quickly too.


Then I just had to add Filthy Gorgeous Prism :)




Such a shame my camera didn't do this mani justice, as in the sun it look so sparkly and with the holo top coat just pure lush! What do you think? Well time for me to go as F1 is on soon :) Thanks for reading, and as always stay safe and much love..


No comments:

Post a Comment