Monday 16 June 2014

Polka Dots and Roses

Black and Red 


Hey all and happy Monday to you, just a quick post today with another rose nail art. I wanted to see what red roses looked like on black nails, so using Nails Inc New York Noir I painted my nails with just one coat, used Jess French White to do some polka dots and then freehand painted the roses. I used a darker red for the background colour of each rose and added the detail with a lighter red, then added leaves. Topcoated and done!! I must admit not the best freehand painted roses I have done, but I really like how they look. What do you think?


Can't wait to hear what you think of this mani, and till next time stay safe and much love..



8 comments:

  1. Lovely roses Tracey this mani is gorgeous! well done xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dawn. I do like this one so might leave it on for a few days :) x

      Delete
  2. Perfect combo...can't go wrong with that! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is so pretty! It reminds me of 40s/50s styled dresses! :)

    ReplyDelete