Saturday 24 May 2014

Rubik's Cube Nails

Rubik's Cube Nails


Hello all again! So after all the reviews and water marbling I have been doing, I had know idea what to do on my nails today. Then on Facebook I saw a post from Mey Mey with a pic of Rubik's Cube Nails, and she asked if anybody would fancy having a go. Of course I replied saying I'd love to try. Now I know there are many Rubik's Cube nail designs on google, but these are my version..


Started by painting my nails with one coat of white polish. Then with black acrylic paint and a thin striping brush painted two lines down each nail.


Then two across each nail.


With a small dotting tool and polish I filled in each square with random colours. These are the polishes I used.



So happy with how these came out, even my Cinderella hand! Take a look...







What do you think of this manicure? 
I will be busy next week working on a heavy photo blog post, swatching some new polish I bought, so watch this space lol.
Till then have a great Bank Holiday Weekend, stay safe and much love..


2 comments: