Sunday 4 May 2014

Nails on Sunday

Leadlight Nails


Hello again, as I reviewed my new nail foils yesterday I have done my nails again today trying a new technique that many people are doing. Leadlight nails is stamping an image onto your nails then filling the image in with sheer tinted polish. As I made my own sheer tints I wanted to have a go at it myself. I did do my nails like this using water colour paints
I'm getting through so much white polish just lately lol, One coat of Jess French White and stamped a floral image from jumbo plate O using Konad Black.



With a fine detail nail art brush and my sheer tints I filled in the flowers.


As normal I flaffed and added a few black dots, then topcoated.


Not sure now whether I should had added the dots, but I do like them and the effect. Have you tried this technique? What do you think?
Till next time, have a great Bank Holiday Weekend, stay safe and much love..


No comments:

Post a Comment