Thursday 23 January 2014

Revlon Neon Nail Polish

Revlon Neon Swatches and Review


Just a quick post today, as I wasn't expecting to be doing this! Yesterday my daughters got me some polish :) 8 Revlon Neons from Poundland and an Avon Speed dry polish. I tried the Avon one first and can say this is an awesome polish. Opaque in one coat but I did two anyway as the box suggested this. It was dry in 30 seconds!! Seems to look a bit like a gelly polish :)
The Revlon Neon ones are double ended polishes. White one end and the colour the other. As painting your nail whits first does make the neon polish 'pop'. The white polish was a bit streaky, but as it was being covered with a colour I only did one coat. The colours were also streaky with the first coat, but most were sorted with a second coat. No top coat used on any of the swatches. Some of the Revlon's dried with a shine, and some matte looking. What do you think?




Avon Speed dry in Rebel Rose

Left to right: Amped Up, Atomic Pink, Ultra Violet, High Voltage, Laser Beam, Killer Watt, Neon Light and Fluorescent.


They are nice polishes, not sure how many manicures you would get as they are only small bottles, just over 7ml, but for £1 each you can't go wrong. I really wouldn't pay £7.99 from Boots for them!!
Would love to hear your thoughts on these, have you got them?

Take care and much love....


4 comments:

  1. I have some of these that I picked up in the US and I would LOVE to get my hands on the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No damn way?!!?! I am hitting poundland first thing tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete