Sunday 13 October 2013

Spooktacular Tag

Spooktacular Tag


Hello again, I was tagged by the lovely Dawn from Sassy Little Nails to do a Halloween spooky fun tag :) 
Here are my answers to Dawn's questions...

1. Do you still Trick or Treat?
I still go with my youngest daughter who is now 9, or her elder sisters take her and I say home for the children that knock at our house.

2. Do you like going to haunted attractions?
Straight out no.. anything too spooky freaks me out lol.

3. Favourite Halloween treat you look forward to getting?
I do have a sweet tooth, so I'd have to say the cakes I make for my kids, I always make an extra one for myself!

4. Favourite Halloween movie?
Comedy is my thing, but love this film 


5. Favourite scary movie?
None lol I'm just a wimp!!

6. Favourite costume you wore as a child?
I'm very much like my Mum for mum creativity, and she made all our costumes. I can remember going
 as a ghost from an old sheet that had holes cut out, and was decorated with silver sequins :) 

7. A costume you would like to dress up as if you could go back to your childhood?
A witch lol, always wanted to but never did.

8. Do you decorate you house for Halloween?
Posters at the windows and on the doors, Pumpkins, balloons and banners.

9. Do you have a Festive background on your pc or phone?
I do change the background on the computer.

10. What are your plans for this Halloween?
I'll be taking my daughter Trick or Treating for a while, does depend on the weather!! Then home to snuggle on the sofa.

11. If you have a pet what would you like to dress it up as?
Sadly out cat Tilly was very old and ill and was put to sleep in June :( I don't think its fair to dress animals, but thats just my opinion.

12. What are the least favourite sweets you wouldn't want to get when trick or treating?
I take away the chewy and hard boiled sweets that my daughter gets, as I don't want her to break any teeth lol.

13. Favourite Halloween decoration?
The big hanging skeleton we hang on our door.

14. Favourite Halloween song.
Bump in the night by Allstars.

15. Your favourite Halloween make up look?
Haven't really seen many, but I have done a few early Halloween nails designs myself.
Freehand ghosts

Water Marble.

A big thanks to Dawn for tagging me, I had a lot of fun doing this post :)
These are the lovely blogs I'm tagging:
The Crumpet
Poppins Nails
Special Girl Nails
Little Night Flower
Nail Lacquer

Please copy and paste your own answers to these questions and feel free to add some of your own if you like :)
Thats all, and I hope you like reading this Halloween tag. Feel free to join in yourselves :)

Tracey
XXXXXX

1 comment:

  1. Great answers Tracey :) thanks for joining in :) xxx

    ReplyDelete