Saturday 20 July 2013

Free Hand Painted Roses

Glitter and Rose Nail Art


Hello everyone (again) I'm here with my normal Saturday Nail Art. I have been wanting to do this design all week, but wanted to keep it on my nails longer than a day, so that's why I didn't include it in my Week of Nail Art. It's a very pretty Rose and Glitter design, something I wouldn't normally do on my nails, but glad I have. The nail polish I used for this nail art is by Pearl Fashion, and I have never heard of them before, it took me ages to find the brand name on the bottle lol. I bought it ages ago from a market stall as I feel in love with the colour! For the glitter I used Beyond Opal by Hedy's Manishma, with I purchased from Cosmetic Fairy.  The roses I painted with OUMAXI Acrylic Paint. 
I can say I'm very proud of myself, as I did my right hand first, and not left handed so one hand always looks better than the other. But on this occasion, I didn't get the shakes with my left hand when I was free hand painting, and both hands look awesome :)  The Pearl Fashion Nail Polish was so nice to apply, could get away with one coat but I like two. I will definitely look out for more by this brand. 



Pearl Fashion in Lily Hot Pink.


Hedy's Manishma in Beyond Opal.




I cut masking tape into thin strips to get a straight swipe across the nail, painted with white polish first, then two coats of Lily Hot Pink. I applied three coats of Beyond Opal to the tip, just to get a nice sparkle. For the roses, I painted  flower shapes in a light pink acrylic paint, used green for the leaves, and white to detail the flower to make it look more like a rose. Top coat and done :) I was just in time, as the sun came out for me to take a photo :)
Do you like them? Would you, or have you tried this? Or have you heard or got any nail polish by Pearl Fashion? I would love to hear from you, and I always reply to any comment. Thanks for looking, and have a great weekend :) Oh before I forget, check out my Facebook page, as I did a micro bead nail art design on my practice hand last night, that took me 3 hours to do. 


Tracey
XXXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment