Monday 15 July 2013

A Week of Nail Art...day 3

Monday


Well I'm back again with another nail art, can't believe I'm on day 3 all ready! Hope you all had a good weekend, and enjoying this beautiful sunshine :) So onto today's nail art in my Week of Nail Art. I must admit I did think it would harder for me to find the time do this every day, but fingers crossed, so far so good :) I have done a 2true Salon Shine and Funny Faces nail art. The hardest thing with this one was the freehand painting, making sure the faces looked the same on my nails. The good thing with acrylic paint is you can wash it off with water if you make a mistake, where as with nail polish you would have to do the entire nail again. 

This is a lovely polish, great coverage with one coat, and applies to nice to the nail. Dries pretty quick to :)
The colours look pretty in the bottle, but are even more amazing on nails. I applied two coats, and no top coat. The shine in the sun is awesome :)







Now for the freehand faces. I'm still new to this, but better than I was first was ha ha. I painted the faces on my nails, so the same face was on the same nail on both hands, I really hope that makes sense lol. They have come out really good, well I'm happy with them! I did use a top coat, just to stop the acrylic paint washing off, when my hands are in water. Here is the finish result....







I'm so glad the sun's shining, as it makes taking photos so easy, and look better. What do you think? Feel free to comment, and I will reply. That's all for today, and I'll see you all again tomorrow :)
Thanks for reading..

Tracey
XXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment