Monday 6 May 2013

Sally Hansen Nail Polish

Sally Hansen Nail Polish


My selection of Sally Hansen Nail Polish, has come from Poundland, and Cosmetic Fairy. Thankfully at last a British web site that sells nail polishes that I thought would only be sold in the USA, and when I see them in Poundland, I get them buy them lol. The Xtreme Wear I mainly got for water marbling, saying that though, some are such beautiful colours to paint your nails. Blue it, for example is such an awesome colour. The Insta-dri was for stamping, and works very well. High Definition, again such beautiful, striking colours. Painted over black makes them change again.









Left to right: Must have Iris, Glow, Poppy, Bright and Beaming.


I will add a photo of all my nail polish collection. I must have close to 500 bottles!! But a few more blogs to do till then :)


XXXXXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment