Sunday 28 April 2013

Beauty UK Twinkle Twinkle.

Beauty UK Twinkle Twinkle.

This is from the Beauty UK Posh Polish glitter collection. I bought Twinkle Twinkle from my local Superdrug for £3.49. Wasn't sure at first how much of a holographic quality it would have....but OMG when the sun came out I was in love. Now I'm not a lover of glitter polish as its a pain to remove. But have since found a cool way of taking it off ( but that's another blog lol ). I have worn in with two different manicures, as the past few days here in the UK the sun has been making an appearance :)

You can make out the holo effect in the bottle with the sun shining on it :) Its made up of strands and specks of glitter, which all adds to the final result....sparkly and awesome.
On my nails this week I have a rainbow tiger pattern, and just had to top it with this :) Can see myself buying another, as I know I will use this top coat alot.


XXXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment