Friday 11 October 2019

Charlies Nail Art

Halloween Charms 

Hope you're all well, I'm good, well apart from pulling a muscle in my back, I'm all good!
Anywho, from Charlies Nail Art I'm sharing a fun set of Halloween themed charms, which can be used for multiple nail designs. 
A 2 pack of skeleton rib cages! They measure 7mm x 6mm with a flat back for only 49p.
I opted for a simple look this time, just to show that less is also a great look on nails!
My black to red ombre really shows these golden charms well, applied with a matte top coat and adhered nicely.
You can find many more fab Halloween items over on the Charlies Nail Art website, plus don't forget to use my discount code BNM15.
FacebookInstagram and Twitter are all the other places to stay up to date with them. 
Stay safe and much love....

4 comments:

  1. Great mani :-)

    Hope your back is better, nothing worse. Take it easy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, hoping to have a relaxing weekend 😊

      Delete
  2. This is such a smooth gradient. I love the color choice.

    ReplyDelete