Wednesday 24 July 2019

The Edge Nails

Amy G Tinsel Foil 

Off to the doctors this morning for my blood test results! So just a quick post on the last Amy G new items, available on The Edge Nails website. Today I have the Silver Tinsel Foil, and this also comes in Gold.
It can be used with gel or acrylic, but as always I like to show you how you can use these items with regular polish. 
I applied this over 2 coats of Annika black polish with foil glue on my practice hand. I went for a marble look, with more of a full coverage as an accent nail. Sealed with a water based top coat.

You can check out my video to see how easy this Tinsel Foil is to use, and use my brand ambassador discount code below for any item from The Edge Nails including the Amy G items.


You can keep up to date with The Edge Nails on FacebookInstagram and Twitter.
Stay safe and much love....

2 comments:

  1. This is such a festive look! I would love it over a deep red or forest green. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete