Monday 15 July 2019

Lovcarrie

Summer Tokyo 2019

Hey all, so happy I swatched these two regular polishes from Lovcarrie over on Aliexpress before my anemia kicked in, with blurry vision and dizzy spells, doing my nails is now a challenge in itself. Plus typing up the post took me longer to normal! Off for a blood test this morning before I can get iron tablets!!
Hopefully this don't take too long as I'm not one who likes sitting still for too long, so this has knocked me for six!!
Anyway back to why you are here, my swatches of the gorgeous regular polishes from the Summer Tokyo 2019 collection.
First up is a super pretty teal green and I just love the name!
I'm on a Sushi Roll is a gorgeous creme polish. Swatched with 2 coats and a glossy top coat. You can watch my quick swatch video on Instagram. Drying time is fairly quick and nice application.
Next up is a stunning pink with blue/purple shimmer called All Your Dreams In Vending Machines. Again swatched with 2 coats and a glossy top coat. The shimmer on this is super pretty and just a perfect shade of pink. I also did a quick swatch video that you can find on my Instagram.

There are more new regular polishes from Lovcarrie and I'd recommend them so much! Great easy application, nice drying time and a lovely range of colours and finishes. Head over to Aliexpress and take a look.
Instagram and YouTube is where you can also find them.
Stay safe and much love.....

9 comments:

  1. I'm on a Sushi Roll is such a pretty summer color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that turquoise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes - I hope you get some answers and get your iron up. Scary stuff! Nail related, I do love All Your Dreams In Vending Machines!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yes it's a gorgeous shade ♡

      Delete
  4. These are both pretty summer colours! I giggled a little at I'm On A Sushi Roll. I feel the name is a perfect match for the colour.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of those colors are perfect Summer shades. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete