Friday 5 July 2019

Charlies Nail Art

Aqua Bling Nails 

I am so glad its Friday! Though I could really do with a chilled weekend, sadly not as my granddaughter will be here, and shes like a whirlwind!
For Charlies Nail Art I have some 3mm flat back AB gems in a beautiful Aqua. They come in 8 different colours with approx 200 in a resealable bag for only 99p.
Such a beautiful colour, and as I'm loving bling nails at the moment, I paired with with a similar colour and create a perfect Summer party look.
I applied the Aqua AB gems with regular clear polish and the adhered nicely. Not normally a colour I'd wear, but I'm actually rocking this look for the weekend, that's how much I love it!
My discount code BNM15 gets you 15% off any order over on the Charlies Nail Art website, so why not treat yourself! Fantastic items at awesome prices and fab customer service too!
Of course you can find, follow and like Charlies Nail Art over on FacebookInstagram and
Twitter.
Have a great weekend, and as always stay safe and much love......

2 comments: