Tuesday 30 April 2019

Vivien Kondor

New Gel Polishes 

I have an exciting post today, as I'm sharing some colours from the new gel polishes from 
Vivien Kondor. This gel polish collection is the 3rd new release and there are 36 fabulous pigmented colours and a 4 bottle preparation, all 15ml bottles. 
First off there is a PH Prep, then a Bonding Gel, Base Coat and a Non Wipe Top Coat. 
You apply the PH Prep first and allow to air dry for 30 seconds, then apply the Bonding Gel and allow this to dry for 30 seconds. The base coat and non wipe top coat cure for 30 seconds LED and 60 seconds UV. The shades have a coloured top to make it easier to see the colour. They are vegan friendly, cruelty free with a high shine, last up to 3 weeks and easy soak off.
This is called Flamenco, a super bright pink with purple undertones. Applied so smoothly and self leveling, and just look how pigmented it is! You can check out my video review at the end of this post. 
Next up is Cobalt Blue, one of my favourite colours, with a slight jelly finish and such a vibrant colour.
Purple Violet is such a pretty purple, with pink undertones.
Lastly is Pastel Pink, a light girly shade.
My first impressions of these gels, I can say I'm super impressed. They have hardly to no smell, cure quickly with easy soak off removal. Apply nicely and highly pigmented, also a great range of colours, and are only £7.99.
One thing I wanted to try is some nail art. So I applied 1 coat of Flamenco and cured, then applied a second coat, but didn't cure. I added some small stripes of Cobalt Blue and Pastel Pink, then cured and top coated.

                    
If you love gel, I highly recommend these, be sure to check out the full collection over on the Vivien Kondor website, and don't forget to use my discount code below.
You can also find Vivien Kondor over on FacebookInstagram and Twitter.
Stay safe and much love....
Although I haven't worn gel due my allergic reaction a few years ago, I was more than happy to try these gels at my own risk. 

6 comments:

  1. I can't choose a colour! Each of these are just fabulous and I love the nail art that you did with them as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flamenco is fabulous! It's so bright and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cobalt blue is my fave - how rich and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete