Friday 12 April 2019

Charlies Nail Art

Strand Glitter 

I'm so glad I did this mani last week, as today I'm feeling totally run down and low on energy. These past few weeks of early mornings to late nights with a non stop day in between has really taken it's toll, and caught up with me!
Anyway, you didn't come here to listen to me waffling...
For Charlies Nail Art I have this gorgeous 4g bag of fine tinsel Strand Glitter. It comes in 6 different colours for £1.39.
I wanted to try something different with this glitter, so as an accent nail I encapsulated with clear dip powder. You can see how in my video below.


So versatile and fun, the possibilities with this type of glitter is endless.
Use my discount code BNM15 over on the Charlies Nail Art website, and check them out on FacebookInstagram and Twitter.
Stay safe and much love....

2 comments: