Monday 8 April 2019

Born Pretty Store

Born Pretty Store 

The start of another week dull of reviews, things have changed so much here, but for now I'll leave it there as I'll explain later near the end of the month!
Anyway back to my review, and I have another Chameleon Dip Powder from Born Pretty Store. Wave Rock is absolutely stunning, item number 45778-7.
For my review, I used this as a pigment rather than a dip powder, as I just love how it can be used this way and the effect you get!

I took many photos trying my best to capture the beautiful shift of this.




Over regular black polish, I'm super impressed with the finished look. Such a high quality product, that even if you don't do dip powder nails, you can still buy these and just use them as pigments.
Use my discount code BABX31 over on the Born Pretty Store website, plus keep up to date with them on FacebookInstagram and
Twitter.
Stay safe and much love.....

9 comments:

  1. I really need to get on board with these powders/pigments. They can be so versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m excited to use dip powders as pigments. Such a good idea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is! I'm wondering if you do the same with their holographic ones...

      Delete
  3. These are so pretty! I’ve been doing a lot of nail powders lately, but haven’t ventured into dip powders yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I couldn't be without my dip powders now!

      Delete