Friday 22 February 2019

Charlies Nail Art

Oval Gem Nails

Well that's another school holiday over, and my final review of the week. I'm looking forward to the weekend.
So for Charlies Nail Art today I have these AB oval flat back Gems.
You get 10 gems that measure 4mm x 6mm, with a flat back and AB finish for 89p.
To apply these gems I used regular top coat, over a pink shimmer base. I also added some silver micro beads around each gem. The finished look is so pretty and bling, which is so me atm.

They laid flat to my nails and look super with the pink polish, and would look awesome over any base colour.
Use my discount code BNM15 over on the Charlies Nail Art website, for these and any other fabulous items that Charlie stocks.
FacebookInstagram and Twitter are the best places to check out Charlies Nail Art .
Stay safe and much love.....

7 comments: