Friday 15 February 2019

Charlies Nail Art

Rhombus Nail Glitter

So it's almost the weekend and getting closer to my birthday! Well on Monday lol, but hey why not have a lazy pre-birthday weekend...I wish!
For Charlies Nail Art today I have a bag of 
Rhombus Nail Glitter in Royal Blue. It also comes in 14 colours for 79p.
For my nails, I used a baby blue polish and applied the glitters with a clear base polish. A full covered accent nail and lines on my other nails. The glitters laid flat, and I top coated to protect them, which made didn't ruin the finish, just made it more glossy.


You can find these and many more fab items over on the Charlies Nail Art website. Not forgetting to use my discount code BNM15, with great customer service and fast delivery.
Also check out Charlies Nail Art on Facebook,
Instagram and Twitter.
Have a great weekend, and as always stay safe and much love.....

No comments:

Post a Comment