Friday 1 February 2019

Charlies Nail Art

Strand Glitter

Wow, is it Friday again already! Feels like my feet haven't touched the ground all week!
I'll get straight into this post as I want to spend the day snuggled up watching tv all day lol.
For Charlies Nail Art today I have the bag off loose Strand Glitter. It costs just 75p for 2 gram in a resealable bag, and comes in 6 different colours. I have the orange. 
I first tried a full nail accent coverage encapsulated in clear dip powder, but didn't like how it looked.
Then I painted a similar colour base, mixed some of the glitter with clear polish and painted on my nails. It looked so much better in person than my photo.
Lastly I sprinkled a few strands over a black base.  They laid flat, and I didn't topcoat as I liked the roughness of this look.

You can find this and so many other fab items over on the Charlies Nail Art website and use my discount code above.
FacebookInstagram and Twitter are all the places you can find Charlies Nail Art.
Stay safe and much love...

2 comments:

  1. Oh how fun! This would be perfect for a Christmassy tinsel look.

    ReplyDelete