Tuesday 5 February 2019

Born Pretty Store

Holographic Glitter

How goes it? Please excuse me but I was thinking of a different way of starting this post! Plus I'm in a blurr mood....
So I'll get into this post before more waffle comes out of my head lol.
Today for Born Pretty Store I have a pot of 
Item number 36930-1 is an actual loose glitter and not a pigment. For application I started with a black base and applied my tacky base coat, then dabbed the glitter over my nails. It stuck well and felt quite smooth.

I protected with a layer of water based topcoat, also from Born Pretty Store. I have the finest of these glitters, but they come in 5 different sizes.
You could also mix this with clear polish and paint onto you nails. Such a great loose glitter to have. Thinking about it a silver base would possibly look better...
BABX31 is my Discount code that you can use over on Born Pretty Store website, plus you can see more over on FacebookInstagram and
Twitter.
Stay safe and much love....

2 comments: