Friday 4 January 2019

Charlies Nail Art

Marble Nail Foil

Hi guys, so for this Friday I have created 2 mani's using a pretty strip of nail foil from Charlies Nail Art. The nail foils over on the Charlies Nail Art all measure 13cm x 4cm and cost 35p. I have the Marble Nail Foil.
I applied over a nude polish, you can see the application of this foil and my tips on my video tutorial at the end of this post. But for now, here's what a full marble mani looks like.

Then I created this look, so if you don't want a full foil look, you can use it as an accent nail and take inspiration from the colours in the marble to create a very beautiful look.

So many ways you can use these foils and for only 35p, why not treat yourself to a few different patterns.

Not forgetting to use my discount code BNM15 at the checkout.
FacebookInstagram and Twitter are the best places to see all the great items from Charlies Nail Art.
Stay safe and much love....

8 comments: