Thursday 24 January 2019

Born Pretty Store

Glitter Nails

Hello again, we had our first snow yesterday, but luckily it wasn't much! I do love how snow looks when I'm inside lol.
Today for Born Pretty Store I have this gorgeous colourful glitter, item number 40106.
I had my nails painted black with a pink accent nail. I used my tacky base coat and dabbed the glitter over each nail.
Once I added a layer of water based topcoat, it really brought this glitter to life! The rainbow sparkle over my nails was just amazeballs! Myself personally, I like the final look over the black polish as you can see more of the rainbow speckles.

If you don't mind a slight textured feel, then just 1 coat of topcoat will do, but if you prefer a smoother feel, another layer of top coat would be needed. You can check out my video over on my YouTube channel.
FacebookInstagram and Twitter are the best places to see all the great items from Born Pretty Store, not forgetting to use my discount code BABX31.
Stay safe and much love....

6 comments:

  1. OH MY!!! I’m going to have to order this next round. It’s amazing over black. Love how it transforms.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure does, didn't look that great until I applied top coat 😊

      Delete
  2. This is so pretty! I am scared of loose glitter as I know i will make such a mess! You’ve done an amazing job here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with you! It looks amazing over black.

    ReplyDelete