Thursday 1 November 2018

Saint or Sinner

Matte Nail Polish 

So here we are in November, I'm glad in a way as after all the Halloween mani's I did, I was starting to get fed up lol.
Today's polish is one I've had for a while, just not got round to trying it out. A gift from my daughter from a shop here in the UK called Primark. 
From the Saint or Sinner range this is called Full Moon. PS polishes have come a long way since Primark first started selling them, and at a great price too! This was only £2 for a 14ml bottle. I love matte polishes, but after trying this will stick to my matte top coat.
First application was so streaky, the 2nd coat was no better as it dries patchy. So I applied a 3rd coat and just look...
Wondering if a glossy topcoat would help, but no!
Such a gorgeous colour I was so disappointed but then thought what about a stamping polish. Happy to say it stamps perfectly, so not all is lost.
I will try again to see if I can get a smoother finish, but for now happy to use for stamping.
Stay safe and much love...

12 comments:

  1. That's too bad about the quality of the polish on its own, but it looks great used as a stamping polish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matte finish polishes are so finicky. I do love the shade though - purples are my jam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a rich purple. And it stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty color, too bad the formula was frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats such a pretty color! Bummer about the formula!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that formula! Yikes. At least you got a stamper from it. It's really pretty over that white!

    ReplyDelete