Monday 26 November 2018

Moyou Nails Fashion

Christmas Jumper Nails

So here starts a full week of Christmas nail art, Hope you all had a good weekend. As per mine was hetic! Doing my nails is the only thing keeping me sane!!
To start the week, I'm here with another square stamping plate from Moyou Nails Fashion. The plate I have however has some different images to the one I'm linking too. Sadly I can't tell you why this is...
Christmas 451 has 9 full nail images that even for my nails I was able to double stamp to fill the length of my long nails. I created a Christmas Jumper (sweater) look with multiple images from this plate, using 3 Moyou Nails Fashion polishes in White, Green and Red.

Totally love this look, the mix of designs really work well together with the colours I used.

FacebookInstagram and Twitter are the best places to see all the great items from Moyou Nails Fashion and should you place an order, please use my discount code above at the checkout.
All plates, polishes and clear stamper work perfectly together, I'd recommend them.
Stay safe and much love.....

4 comments:

  1. What a pretty and festive mani. I love this time of year because people get so creative with their manis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I love your middle nail the most. It’s such a crisp look!

    ReplyDelete