Wednesday 28 November 2018

EC Cosmetics

Dipping Powder

Following on from last week's review on these dip powders from EC Cosmetics I have another pretty creme shade today, that is a perfect Christmas colour, plus would look so pretty in the summer.
EC Cosmetics have a great range of colours, in both dip powders and gel, sadly I'm allergic to gel so that's why I love dip powder as you get the same great glossy finish and its super easy to do.
The shade I'm wearing today is number 10. It's doesn't look too red as a powder, but more orange.


I dipped each nail 3 times for perfect opaque application, and love the shine you get with the final coat of top coat.

Removal is easy with cotton soaked acetone and foil, just remember to file each nail to remove the shine first. Although this is a beautiful shade on it's own, I just couldn't resist stamping some squiggly christmas tree's.
You can keep up to date with EC Cosmetics over on FacebookInstagram and Twitter. If you place an order over on the EC Cosmetics website website use my code 'tbellew18' to get 1 USD off with no minimum spend.
Stay safe and much love....

6 comments:

  1. When you stamp over the dip, do you seal it in with the top coat? Will it last?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seal with my regular topcoat, that way if I want to change or remove the stamping its easier. You can seal with the dip top coat but I recommend waiting for an hour at least.

      Delete
  2. Does the dip have to cure like gel? How long does it last before chipping?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No curing required and lasts for 4 weeks with no chipping!

      Delete
  3. This is a beautiful color. Sounds like a great alternative to gel.

    ReplyDelete